Pinterest

Wednesday 20 May 2015

I'm planning a wedding or two...

Toby and I had been set the task of organising Will and Tom’s stag party. The pair of pussies wanted to go out together – I know! What’s that all about? Anyway…
“So, what sort of thing do you think they’re gonna want?” I asked Tate one morning as we were getting breakfast, “A male stripper?”
Tate snorted and shook his head as Toby looked at us both, utterly horrified at the idea.
 I had to laugh at his face, but I thought it was a valid question – a lot of guys wanted to go to a strip club for their stag nights. I just couldn’t see a bunch of girl strippers really floating their boat…
Tate’s answer was even funnier though, “No you dummy,” he said scornfully as he flicked the kettle on, “– those two would probably prefer a tea party and a Disney movie!”
I laughed, “Yeah, you’re probably right there.” I agreed. I got the cups out and was just reaching for the coffee – I didn’t notice Tomas who had just come into the kitchen.

“Oy, you cheeky git!” he said, “I heard that!” A pair of rolled up socks hit me on the back of my head.

Trey... Riverside, The Weddings... Coming Soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment