Pinterest

Sunday 11 May 2014

Coming Soon...

Kallie's Secret and the Watchtower are being written simultaneously - and no - I have no idea what motivates me to do such a complicated and ridiculous thing - but it seems to work so I just go with it...
Kallies' Secret will be released first and then the Watchtower is the finale to the "White Water" series...
Here's a sneaky peak at Kallie's Secret...

...I sat up. It was raining again – just for a change. I yawned. I’d had a great night with Kallie. I’d picked one of the blossoms and put it in her hair. Wait a minute – I’d put one of the petals in my jeans pocket too. I grabbed my jeans off the floor and searched the pockets. My jaw almost hit the floor when I found the pink petals. Hopping around on one foot, I shoved my other leg into my jeans as fast as I could. I sprinted to the door and yelled at the top of my voice, “Kelsey! Wesley – you’ve gotta see this!”

Joshua
Coming Soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment