Pinterest

Monday 13 January 2014

White Water....it's on it's way.....

Should have about finished writing this one by the end of the month; so expected release date will be around the end of February - it might be sooner than that depending on my schedule....
Have just about decided now that the next one to be completed will be Phase 5 - that one is around a third complete. I'm trying to choose cover designs at the moment and it is so difficult; I really like the cover to reflect what's inside down to the way they're described - and it really isn't easy finding a guy with long dark curly hair! The search continues....
In between completing this new series (which is a continuation of my Stan series) I will still be writing Operation Boyfriend - that is definitely the next one I want to complete and Something Stupid. I'll also be tinkering around with Hunter's Moon - should keep me out of mischief until March I reckon!
Have a great day and I'll catch up with all you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment