Pinterest

Saturday 20 July 2013

White Water....

So now that I've finished Too Easy To Pretend (which is flying off the shelves over at Smashwords - along with Summer Break; Like No Other; The One that Got Away and If I Can't Have You - I can't tell you how great it feels - thanks for your continued interest everyone!) I'm concentrating on this little project....
It's a follow on from my Stan Series and starts with White Water - Cody Conner comes to town with his family and he meets Sophie. He is immediately smitten but she can't stand him - or can she...?
The next one after that is Phase 5, then Kallie's Secret and the final one in the series, which I couldn't decide on for a while is definitely going to be called Only Human.
I'm hoping for them to be finished for Christmas (or sooner if I get cracking...)
Anyway, since the Great British Summer is in full swing; I'm off to enjoy it today - hope you have a great day wherever you are in the world!  Why not post me and tell me where you are and about your day?
Laters xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment