Pinterest

Tuesday 16 October 2012

...If I can't have you... and ...The One that Got Away...

Two new ebooks on their way. 'If I can't have you' is almost complete - then of course it has to be edited and the like, but I'm confident that it will be out by around the end of November. The second, 'The One that got Away' will be out around March 2013 I'm guessing at the moment.

I'm also working on number 9 of the Seltham Community College series, Red Button - it's coming along nicely, but there's a lot to put in it and I'm figuring on a publishing date of around January 2013.

The follow up to Midnight Moon - The Wolf Moon is delayed at the moment - Again I'm guessing at around April -May 2013 for that one.

Will bring you more updates in the coming weeks - until then - have a great day and see you soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment