Wednesday, 9 May 2012

The Duchess of Chittenden...

I've finished it at last - this book has been in progress for well over a year!
It's all about Lady Emilia Wolseley. A beautiful young woman who is married to the wrong man!
Isaac Wolseley is a wonderful man, but his heart lies elsewhere and they are both rather unhappy with their current situation.
After reading a very interesting article in a newspaper, Isaac has a fantastic idea that he thinks will be the solution to all of their problems...it isn't.
I've had a huge amount of fun writing this book - and I am quite near to finishing the follow up to it, which is "Highway to Society" and follows Emilia's sister Maisie's story about her romance with a rather roguish Highwayman...
They are a little different to my usual style - in that they're aimed at a slightly more adult audience, and of course they're set way in the past too!
I'm also writing a few shorter stories in the same genre and hope to have them published soon too - look out for "The Real Duke of Circhester" "Philip Brunswick is getting married" and "Matilda's escape" - all of which are about the Brunswick family, and are a mini series.
Hope you enjoy reading them as much as I've enjoyed writing them!
I promise I'll get back to the Genie and the Wolf moon now. These two will (almost definitely) be out in June (just not necessarily the 1st of June!)
Laters xx