Pinterest

Wednesday 9 May 2012

The Duchess of Chittenden...

I've finished it at last - this book has been in progress for well over a year!
It's all about Lady Emilia Wolseley. A beautiful young woman who is married to the wrong man!
Isaac Wolseley is a wonderful man, but his heart lies elsewhere and they are both rather unhappy with their current situation.
After reading a very interesting article in a newspaper, Isaac has a fantastic idea that he thinks will be the solution to all of their problems...it isn't.
I've had a huge amount of fun writing this book - and I am quite near to finishing the follow up to it, which is "Highway to Society" and follows Emilia's sister Maisie's story about her romance with a rather roguish Highwayman...
They are a little different to my usual style - in that they're aimed at a slightly more adult audience, and of course they're set way in the past too!
I'm also writing a few shorter stories in the same genre and hope to have them published soon too - look out for "The Real Duke of Circhester" "Philip Brunswick is getting married" and "Matilda's escape" - all of which are about the Brunswick family, and are a mini series.
Hope you enjoy reading them as much as I've enjoyed writing them!
I promise I'll get back to the Genie and the Wolf moon now. These two will (almost definitely) be out in June (just not necessarily the 1st of June!)
Laters xx

No comments:

Post a Comment