Pinterest

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Amethyst's Dating Game

I'm sat in the conservatory with Muse playing on the ipod. The wind is getting up a little outside and I'm fairly sure we'll get a drop or two of rain any second....now!
I'm writing a little bit of Amethyst today. I haven't visiting my old friends from Seltham for a while, having been concentrating on the good folks in my Midnight Moon saga. That one is almost finished now and I've made a start on The Wolf Moon which is the second one in the series (I hadn't planned on a serialised story but then I kind of fell in love with the characters and just had to carry on!)

So Amethyst has made a bit of a pact with Selina to get each other a date with their respective crushes. Selina's is proving somewhat difficult being in the "Friend Zone" (The worst place to be - obviously)
Selina got Amethyst her date with no worries at all except for the fact that he was already going out with someone else...oh dear. The course of true love never did run smooth I guess....
The rest of the cast are still around for a while, although we'll be saying goodbye to a couple of them at the end of the book and then I'll have to start bringing in more new ones....It's a tough job but someones gotta do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment