Pinterest

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Becky's Diary and Julia's Horoscopes

I am very pleased to announce that I have today uploaded the first two books in my series about Becky and her friends at Seltham Community College/Harold Stanton School. The first book in the series is "Becky's Diary," and the second is "Julia's Horoscopes." I really love the characters in these books - particularly Julia with her quirky astrological gifts.  I also love Rachel and Miles who will be next on the scene in the 3rd in the series "The Nerd and the Masquerade Ball."
You can purchase these two books, and my other Book "Re: Vamp" from Smashwords.com.
I am currently working on the 4th in the series of the Seltham books, this will be called "Joe's Nemesis" and the follow up to Re: Vamp, which is entitled "Eternally Yours."
I plan for the Re:Vamp series to be a trilogy. I can see no end to the Seltham series at this moment in time...

No comments:

Post a Comment