Pinterest

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Coming Soon....

Working hard on this one today... It's coming along nicely 
I'm hoping and working towards a release date of 31st August. #LGBTQI#happyheatherafters #loveislove #gayromance#bookboost #amwriting 💗👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👬🌈
Here' a little snippet for you...


I was acting like a brat. Of course he couldn’t just stick his tongue in my mouth in the middle of a packed café when he was on duty. I was being unreasonable...
I sighed. It was a bit late now. I was halfway back to the car park where I’d left my slightly battered and very aged Mini. I couldn’t be sure he’d still be where I’d left him even if I did turn around and go back and apologise.
I pulled out my phone and bit my lip. Was I being a bit too keen? Craving the guy I’d only just met? I sighed. I was, but somehow or other, I just didn’t care. I wanted him to know I was interested. I sent him a text.
“I was being a brat.” I put, “You can kiss me until we’ve both got stubble rash later.” I sent it with a couple of hearts and kisses and a smiley face.
As soon as it was gone I started to kick myself for laying myself bare. What was wrong with me? Falling for the first guy to show me a bit of attention. Only it wasn’t only that he’d shown me attention. He’d shown kindness and genuine interest. Deep down inside, I knew this wasn’t just a one-time-only thing. Maybe I was reading too much into things but this time, I felt that things were different. He was so different to anyone I’d ever gotten involved with before. Colby was special. I just knew it.
Seconds later my phone buzzed with his reply and just couldn’t keep the silly grin off my face.
“I will happily kiss you until we’ve both got stubble rash. And next time I’ll do it in the café.”

No comments:

Post a Comment