Friday, 21 November 2014

Pre-Order Now!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/492140

I glared at Ryan. “I asked you to do one thing for me – one.”
He hung his head, “I’m so sorry dude – I just forgot…”
“What? You forgot that you had a twin brother who’d only asked you the favour ten minutes before?”
He shook his head miserably, “No, I didn’t mean that – I screwed up, okay?”
I threw my hands up in the air, “But you always screw it up for me, dude – this was my only chance.”
He nodded, “I know, I know – I’m an idiot – I’m so sorry.”
I sighed and shook my head. “Forget it.” I said. It was my own stupid fault. I knew it had been a long shot really – I’d asked Ryan to be me – well, it always worked the other way around – guess I was a much better actor than he was…

James... Can We Dance...? 
Available now for pre-orders; release date 30th November 2014