Friday, 26 September 2014

Price Changes and stuff....

I've reduced the price of some of my books in the run up to (don't say it!!!!!) Christmas - there, I said it...
The Freebies are now: Becky's Diary, Jon and Lisa, Zoe, Molly and Re: Vamp
Reduced to $0.99 - Julia's Horoscopes and The Nerd, Chosen One, Stan, White Water and Operation Boyfriend
Everything else is the same for now...
I'm working on Vegas at the moment but you know me - another idea popped into my head last night prompting me to buy a new front cover for a book I haven't even started yet - yes, I really am that impulsive...
So - you can give me a hand here if you wish - it's Zayn's side of the story of Summer Break and I need a title - any suggestions would be gratefully received because I've got squat!
I've been working on Hunter's Moon too just recently - it's coming along nicely...
Also Kallie's Secret and the Watchtower haven't been forgotten - but I can't really concentrate on two completely different styles at once so they've been put on the back-burner for a while - I will get back to them soon and they will be released in Spring/Summer 2015.... Right, I think that's about it for now - have a great day!

Heather x