Monday, 21 October 2013

Out Now!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/summer-break-heather-mar-gerrison/1115218859?ean=2940044494589

...I was wandering along the beach minding my own business when it happened – not to be too dramatic about the whole thing – but it was the moment my life changed forever...
Zayn and I had five days together that summer and I never thought I'd see him again once I got home...Five years later, on holiday with my new boyfriend we found each other again and things started to get a little complicated.
We arrived at the house of Wesley's friend, Cassidy. My eyes widened as they met with his and I probably even gasped. He was regarding me with a polite smile; his lip ring glinting in the late afternoon sunshine streaming through the kitchen window. It also caught his hair, making it glow a glorious dark blonde. He hadn’t changed a bit – well, he was obviously five years older, but he was every bit as gorgeous as he had been back then...