Friday, 28 June 2013

Just a little update...

So, just to keep you posted - I've pretty much finished Too Easy to Pretend. I've still got to find a decent front cover (I'm thinking along the lines of the tattoo on Chas's body but getting someone to pose is posing quite a problem! No pun intended....)
Going to have to resort to bribing my female family members and their boyfriends me thinks! I'll let you know how that one pans out....
I've started the editing process - which is kind of boring, but necessary and then it needs checking over by my proof-reader - should be out mid July.
Anyway - you know me - I've thought up a fair few other plot lines over the last few weeks and now have another book started - story of my life, I start them - it's finishing them that's the problem!
So I shall keep you posted - have a great weekend!
Laters xxx