Sunday, 12 May 2013

Too Easy to Pretend...coming soon....


We couldn’t seem to stay away from each other for long and I bumped into him in the library one lunch time a couple of days after Ryan and I had split up.
I picked a book off the shelf and jumped slightly as a pair of dark twinkly eyes met mine through the shelving. He grinned. “Is it safe for us to talk M?” He asked in a low conspiratorial voice.
I couldn’t help it – I grinned and rolled my eyes at him. “Uh, huh, thank you double-O-seven – the enemy has been disposed of.”
His eyes widened, “What? You mean…?”
I nodded. “I couldn’t stand him trying to tell me what to do all the time,” I said.
He nodded thoughtfully. “He really didn’t like me, did he?”
I smiled up at him. “No, Bond – he really didn’t like you.”
He grinned. “But you do – so it’s all good.”
Brooke and Chas, In the library, Too Easy to Pretend...coming soon...