Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Too Easy to Pretend...

Have been working really hard at the day job recently - which is fine, but doesn't give me much time at the end of the day to write...
So when I had a couple of days to myself at the end of last week I thought to myself, to hell with the washing and ironing and cleaning and vacuuming...I'm gonna sit my butt down and do some of what I love instead!
I've been working on my new series that starts with 'Phase 5' recently but then an idea popped into my head and I couldn't let it lie....and it became "Too Easy to Pretend," It's coming along nicely now and I'm guessing if I get a few more days off soon, it'll be out by June 2013....
Another one I'm working on has the tentative title of 'Wrong sort of Guy' but could still change yet - it's a work in progress!
Anyway - that's about all I've got to tell you, so I'll get back to work...