Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Release Date Update...

My humblest apologies for missing my deadlines with the Wolf Moon and The Genie, somewhere along the way they got more complicated that I first imagined and I am still nowhere finished...
So, by my reckoning, the Wolf Moon will be completed in around a month's time - I'm figuring now on a June release date and the Genie around July.
Anyway, on a less exciting subject - I've got to go to the day job today - I've just got up to get ready and see that there isn't a cloud in the sky and the sun has got his hat firmly on his head! What the?????
Harrumph! Not happy with that at all!
The whole weekend I've been off it's been grey or worse, tipping it down with rain! Ahh well, never mind eh...I've got the whole day to myself tomorrow and I'm planning on writing for most of it!
Never a dull moment...
Have a great day and if you can, do exactly what you want to do!!!