Sunday, 11 March 2012

Smashwords Read an Ebook week update

I've had an absolutely fantastic response to my books this week on Smashwords Read an Ebook week so thank you to all of you who bought one! Hope you enjoyed it!
I don't know if any of you will have noticed, but I've loaded my first Prom Night Special onto a page of it's own - you can also download a free copy from Smashwords.com if you would prefer to have your very own copy on your kindle or other ebook reader. I have to say I absolutely love mine! (And I can't wait for Harry Potter to be available as an Ebook as I shall then be able to carry him around with me everywhere - it's kind of hard to do that with seven great big books!)
I am now working on Prom Night Special II - that one is about Sapphire's year group, then Prom Night Special III is all about Amethyst and Selina's year group.
Prom Night Special IV is quite interesting - none of the characters have yet turned up in a book of their own yet - one of the characters is Martha - she is Daphne's younger sister who has only just been mentioned in the Genie and the Master who loved him - so I'm kind of planning the book at the same time as the Prom!
The Wolf Moon is coming on a treat - the plot is kind of complicated and I've done bits and pieces all of the place - so I'm working on gluing them all together at the moment!
Anyways - once again a great big thank you to all of you who bought my books this week through Smashwords - most of my books are sold through Barnes and Noble so it's wonderful to see them going through Smashwords!
Have a fabulous week and I'll see you soon xxx