Monday, 7 November 2011

That's the last time I watch X Factor....

Can you believe the result???? Is it just me who thinks it was a total travesty?
I cannot for the life of me believe that the general public would actually vote to keep that Frankie Coccoza in the competition and then for The Risk and Johnny to go out, well, what can I say except FIX!!!!
Anyway, I shall stop stressing about it, I shall keep my thoughts about Gary Barlow being a sell out to myself (see what I did there!!?!!) and I shall move on with dignity....
Stan, New Beginnings update.
I have a couple of days off this week and I shall definitely get to grips with editing and checking for errors etc and this will be published by the end of the month - I faithfully promise.
Have a great week and I shall update you again during the week xx