Sunday, 20 November 2011

Best FilmYet...

OMG That was brilliant!
In my humble opinion that was the best one of the saga so far - so can't wait until the final instalment.
A little tip for anyone going soon to see it - don't get up just because the credits start to roll -IT ISN'T FINISHED!!!! There's about another two or three minutes of the Volturi. Wait until the cinema lights come up before you move!!!!
And both Edward and Jacob are at their best in this move - I am firmly team Edward and always have been but honestly - this movie makes it a close call...
Anyway, watched The Holiday last night - it's getting to that time of year where I get all my Christmas Movies out of the back of the cupboard and watch them...I leave Love Actually until Christmas Eve because it's my all time Christmas Fave! Might put Home Alone on this afternoon....