Sunday, 16 October 2011

What a lovely weekend!

It's so nice when I don't have to work on Saturday morning and I have all weekend to concentrate on fun stuff - like writing my books or going walking around Wollaton Park and seeing all the deer.
I took some lovely pics yesterday morning. We went quite early in the morning and it was sunny but still misty. It was absolutely lovely.
I've been having a bit of break from my writing this weekend - it started well, but then I went and fell over in the kitchen yesterday evening! Hahaha what a goon! You know when you feel yourself going, but you can't do anything about it and you crash and burn - well that was me - complete with the facial expression of the scream...I'll bet it would have looked hilarious, so thank God I was alone. Anyway I picked myself up and nursed my badly bruised arm with a groan and carried on - today however I haven't really been able to move without going "ooh ouch!" with every movement so I haven't done a lot...
Watched Grown Up's tonight with Adam Sandler while eating Pepperoni Pizza from Pizza Hut though so it's not all bad. ;) Hope your weekend was better (and by better I mean much less painful!)  than mine! Have a great week xxx