Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Re-pricing Alert!!!

I have today reduced the prices of Stan; Stan, Remember Me, Molly, Stan In His Own Words and Midnight Moon, to fall in line with the pricing of my other ebooks.
I have changed them today on Smashwords, so they should alter on all other outlets within the next couple of days.
I'm nearing completion on Stan, New Beginnings, and the great news is that I have the next two days all to myself to immerse myself entirely in my own little world of fiction! I'm very much looking forward to it!
Anyway, for anyone that's interested, I'm recovering nicely from my tumble at the weekend - the bruising on my arm has faded from purple to yellowish green! (Nice). And I am hobbling less....
Just an aside - if you're not watching the latest series of Merlin (BBC1 Saturday nights - record it if you're an X Factor fan) then you're missing a treat - it's brilliant!