Tuesday, 11 October 2011

I had another dream...

Just thought I'd let you know about this weird and wonderful dream I had last night - girl in her bedroom looking in the mirror - only the reflection in the mirror is around three hundred years out of date....spooky! ( I must be getting into the halloween spirit of things - no pun intended!)
Anyway - it has today become the first chapter of my latest creation Mirror, Mirror which may eventually become a book or not - I really don't know where I'm going with the story!
Anyway, I'm off to the day job again this morning :( but I've got tomorrow and the day after off so I shall be immersing myself in the world of fantasy and fiction over those two days and will hopefully get the majority of Stan finished and then I can go back to Eagles Mount and finish the Chosen One...I really don't know where I find the time...but I'm ever so glad I do!
Have a great day!