Saturday, 10 September 2011

New Idea...

I was lying in bed this morning, thinking I would like nothing more than to be able to stay there all cosy and warm, when an idea popped into my head.
Now, you would think that I might just turn over and go back to sleep, like any normal person...but then you don't know how barking mad I really am do you?? (well, some might...)
I leapt out of bed and snatched up my laptop to get my idea straight onto a fresh page...
I won't say too much now about it, but I think it may well be the basis for my next ebook in the Seltham Community College series (#7)
It's so exciting when an idea pops into my head!! I haven't been able to think about anything else all day.
I'm now going to concentrate on finishing my other books so that I can get on with it, or Amethyst will never have her day!