Wednesday, 23 March 2011

The Chosen One, Kit the Genie and Lauren's Magnificent Production...

Have hit a brick wall with my story about Kit the Genie, Three Wishes and have turned by attention back to The Chosen One - although I'm still not sure how this one is going to turn out - I have far too many plots going on in my head all at once!

The good news is that Lauren's Magnificent Production is very almost finished and will be published by the end of the month - through Smashwords.com. I've already started work on the next in the series and it will be called Amethyst's Dating Game - watch this space!

Having looked at Three Wishes again, I think I will shelve it for a wee while and I'll concentrate on The Chosen One - I have a bit of a thing for all things super natural and I'm rather taken with these characters - Samuel the Secret Keeper, Caitlin - the Chosen One and all those ghastly (or are they?) Dead Ones.....